need help in Mobile,Al.

Nov 30, 2015
macgregor 26x jonesboro
My wife and I are going to retire soon on a mac26x. We lived and sailed a boat many years ago. We are looking for someone to help replace some rigging and help us learn more about the rigging and sailing this boat. I am an engineer and do everything myself. I would like someone with recent sailing and Mac26 experience to help. I can pay for their time or trade services. I can do ANY mechanical or electrical repair or installation. I have designed and installed LARGE solar systems. Any help or advice would be great.. THANKS

Jan 6, 2011
MacGregor 26C (S) Dauphin Island, AL
Since you have not received any replies I thought I might make a suggestion. Check out riggingonly.com. You can just send them your old standing rigging and they will make new ones quickly and at a reasonable cost. I have dealt with them several times with complete satisfaction.

Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
i replied to his request in his other thread and also sent him an email but have not heard back from him so i am not sure what he needs at this point ...i also told him about me selling out my woodworking equipment and if he knew of anyone i would appreciate a referral so only time will tell at this point