need a crew or two

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill walton

I'm moving my Passage 42 from Marathon, FL to Man-O-War Cay in the Bahamas and need an additional person or two to crew. We'll leave Marathon the evening of May 2 and arrive late the afternoon of May 4, with acceptable gulf stream weather of course. Not much sightseeing, just a delivery. I would really like one additional person to join me, my son (age 24), and another Keys sailor to help with the trip.

J

Joe Mullee

I'm interested

Bill, I'd like to help you out. Earlier this month I placed a post looking to crew. I sent you an email earlier. You can reach me at either JOESTFRM@AOL.COM or JOE.MULLEE.BT9F@STATEFARM.COM. Hope to hear from you if you'e still in need. Thanks, Joe

B

Bill

I'm interested

Bill, I'm interested. I do not have coastal cruising experience, but am confident in my crewing skills. I've owned my H34 for a couple of years, find that the experience of growing up in a sailing family (admittedly Great Lakes) comes back to me. A crossing to Bahamas would be for me valuable experience in what I will be doing once I've gained more ocean skippering credentials (navigation, outfittiing, etc) Assume I would fly back to Hilton Head after the delivery. You can reach me on e-mail at bgthiers@earthlink.net Look forward to hearing from you if I can help you.

J

Jon Bastien

I MAY be interested...

Hi Bill, My wife or I could be interested in this trip, although the timing is a little awkward for us- We're preparing to move to Germany, with a departure date of ~15 May. We do have some flexibility with the dates (for weather), as long as whichever one of us goes is back in Key West by about the 10th. We've got a couple of years' worth of small boat sailing in the lower Keys, though I've never sailed over to the Bahamas. I'd like to do it once before I leave, though! If you're interested, you can contact me via e-mail at jonbastien@yahoo.com. --Jon

B

Bob

Leaving April 15

Bill, We plan on taking off for our Bahamas trip on April 15, so I guess we won't be able to cross together. Best of luck on your trip. Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.