Nav Station Light

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 340 Baytown TX
The light on the nav station on the coiled wire on my boat has seen better days. Has anyone found a replacement? Several searches on this website have not found it.
D6E61FBA-4BDD-4017-AB31-663D82E218F7.jpeg

Last edited:

Rick D

Jun 14, 2008
Hunter Legend 40.5 Shoreline Marina Long Beach CA
I gave up on mine and replaced the unit. At first, I took a replacement coiled wire to replace it but it simply didn't work well.

Jan 22, 2008
Hunter 340 Baytown TX
I gave up on mine and replaced the unit. At first, I took a replacement coiled wire to replace it but it simply didn't work well.
The photo does not do justice to the issue. There are rubber “crumbs” on the nav table from the coiled wire cover every time I come down to the boat. I thought about replacing just the cord, But there are other more important, time consuming things on the boat are In need of my attention more than this light I have never turned on. I was hoping for a quick 15 minute replacement of the whole thing.

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
..............Has anyone found a replacement?.......................
Lots of options to consider:

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Same issue here. Never really use it though.
They look just like the "Grimes" lights we had on the F4 Phantoms.

Jul 29, 2004
Hunter 340 Lake Lanier, GA
The light on the nav station on the coiled wire on my boat has seen better days. Has anyone found a replacement? Several searches on this website have not found it.
That is the "Aqua Signal Toronto" number 15404. They are pricey. Same light here, same problem. Fortunately my PO had left a spare light onboard (I know, hard to believe, a good PO story). The cord looks difficult to replace due to how the light is assembled, and so far I haven't attempted it. Also it's a dim bulb, I found a LED replacement here: