My New Albin Vega

Sep 17, 2016
Hello All
I finally found a nice and well kept Albin Vega and I bought it!!!!
I am an Albin Vega Owner now after checking a few bunch of them .
Let me introduce Kirsikka ( cherry) which is still it´s old name, -I don´t know if I should change it or not...-
to you all.
Dani

Oct 30, 2019
Hello All
Let me introduce Kirsikka ( cherry) which is still it´s old name, -I don´t know if I should change it or not...-
to you all.
Dani

Jan 28, 2001
#ygrps-yiv-542656714 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}

From: AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of dani alcaraz dani_alcaraz@... [AlbinVega] <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 12:15 AM
To: albinvega@yahoogroups.com <albinvega@yahoogroups.com>; albinvega@yahoogroups.com <albinvega@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [AlbinVega] My New Albin Vega

This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com)

Add cleanup rule |
More info

Hello All
to you all.
Dani

Sep 17, 2016
Hola Jordi!I´m in Finland!, sorry.But will travel to the mediterranean some day from here, I promis!Dani En lunes, 29 de julio de 2019 17:02:18 EEST, carrernou@... [AlbinVega] <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com> escribió:   Hi Dani,  Congratulations ¡ IN which are are you located ? I am in the Barcelona coast and I am looking for Albin Vega collegues around the Med … and they are very seldom  Best  Jordi  De: AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com> Enviat: dilluns, 29 de juliol de 2019 9:15Per a: albinvega@yahoogroups.com; albinvega@yahoogroups.comTema: [AlbinVega] My New Albin Vega    Hello AllI finally found a nice and well kept Albin Vega and I bought it!!!! I am an Albin Vega Owner now after checking a few bunch of them . Let me introduce Kirsikka ( cherry) which is still it´s old name, -I don´t know if I should change it or not...-to you all.Dani

Sep 17, 2016
Yes, and more to come , maybe tomorrow.
En martes, 30 de julio de 2019 6:04:13 EEST, carrernou@... [AlbinVega] <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com> escribió:

Dani, any pictures to share ?

Jordi

De: AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com>
Enviat: dilluns, 29 de juliol de 2019 9:15
Per a: AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com
Tema: [AlbinVega] My New Albin Vega

Hello All
to you all.
Dani

Sep 17, 2016
That´s also a nice one! what was the price for that one? do you remember?Dani En martes, 30 de julio de 2019 10:51:45 EEST, carrernou@... [AlbinVega] <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com> escribió:   OK … let me know then …. It was a wonderful Albin in Masku … but too far away for me …  Albin vega 27 (30) sailing boat 1975 - Masku - Nettivene  Best  Jordi  De: AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com> Enviat: dimarts, 30 de juliol de 2019 8:56Per a: carrernou@... [AlbinVega] <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com>Tema: Re: [AlbinVega] My New Albin Vega    Hola Jordi!I´m in Finland!, sorry.But will travel to the mediterranean some day from here, I promis!DaniEn lunes, 29 de julio de 2019 17:02:18 EEST, carrernou@... [AlbinVega] <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com> escribió:     Hi Dani, Congratulations ¡ IN which are are you located ? I am in the Barcelona coast and I am looking for Albin Vega collegues around the Med … and they are very seldom  Best Jordi  De: AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com> Enviat: dilluns, 29 de juliol de 2019 9:15Per a: albinvega@yahoogroups.com; albinvega@yahoogroups.comTema: [AlbinVega] My New Albin Vega   Hello AllI finally found a nice and well kept Albin Vega and I bought it!!!! I am an Albin Vega Owner now after checking a few bunch of them . Let me introduce Kirsikka ( cherry) which is still it´s old name, -I don´t know if I should change it or not...-to you all.Dani

Sep 17, 2016
What about now?
En martes, 30 de julio de 2019 19:39:48 EEST, carrernou@... [AlbinVega] <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com> escribió:

I would say around 8000 … but not sure …

By the way .. I can not see your pictures

Best

Jordi

Enviat: dimarts, 30 de juliol de 2019 12:06
Per a: carrernou@... [AlbinVega] <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com>
Tema: Re: [AlbinVega] My New Albin Vega

That´s also a nice one! what was the price for that one? do you remember?

Dani

En martes, 30 de julio de 2019 10:51:45 EEST, carrernou@... [AlbinVega] <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com> escribió:

OK … let me know then …. It was a wonderful Albin in Masku … but too far away for me …

Best

Jordi

Enviat: dimarts, 30 de juliol de 2019 8:56
Per a: carrernou@... [AlbinVega] <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com>
Tema: Re: [AlbinVega] My New Albin Vega

Hola Jordi!
I´m in Finland!, sorry.
But will travel to the mediterranean some day from here, I promis!
Dani

En lunes, 29 de julio de 2019 17:02:18 EEST, carrernou@... [AlbinVega] <AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com> escribió:

Hi Dani,

Congratulations ¡ IN which are are you located ? I am in the Barcelona coast and I am looking for Albin Vega collegues around the Med … and they are very seldom

Best

Jordi

De: AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com <AlbinVega@yahoogroups..com>
Enviat: dilluns, 29 de juliol de 2019 9:15
Per a: albinvega@yahoogroups.com; albinvega@yahoogroups.com
Tema: [AlbinVega] My New Albin Vega

Hello All
to you all.
Dani

Aug 30, 2001
We have hull # 2543 ( i think) and are in Yellowknife NWT (northern Canada). We just completed a 35- day sail on Snow Bunting to the far east end of Great Slave Lake. Fantastic! But we blew a fuse, and wonder where we can gat replacements? They seem to be from the original 1973 electrical set- up: each is a ceramic cylinder about 13 mm long, with the sacrificial fuse metal on the outside.... 8 Amps. Any assistance much appreciated. Kris

Nov 4, 2016
Yes Mr. Lord is right, they are standard old style German fuses used in many older model German cars especially VW. Actually many parts on the Vega are the same as those in an older VW, including the window gaskets. Hal

May 30, 2006
So also, over there in the town of YellowKnife. If you look on satellite view, around that little island Jolliffe, are those like houseboats all around it?

Jan 28, 2001
#ygrps-yiv-798068905 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}

Google images and it shows houseboats on the lake. Looks to be an awesome place but I'd bet the winters can be brutal.

I would like to visit it. I'm envious of a 35 day cruise on it. Walt

From: AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com on behalf of groundhog groundhogyh@... [AlbinVega] AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2019 11:53 AM
To: groundhog groundhogyh@... [AlbinVega] AlbinVega@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [AlbinVega] My New Albin Vega

So also, over there in the town of YellowKnife. If you look on satellite view, around that little island Jolliffe, are those like houseboats all around it?

May 30, 2006
Me too. I think I've looked at that lake before on satellite. Not that I'm ever going to get there at this point, but sometimes it's funto look around on maps.If I recall, I was looking on maps and trying to see how far north you go in Canada before roads disapear. lol. I think YellowKnife is one of the last fun looking towns (in the summer). Think they have a town website where they pitch for you to come live there.I also think theres a river that you can follow north west to the sea. In case you want your albin vega in there. lol. It may be too shallow in some spots, but it empties out over in alaska I believe.gh

Aug 30, 2001
I bought " Snow Bunting" here, so think it was brought by trailer. A great boat! But for those fuses...any help on that matter? As to the river, I once travelled it (?the McKenzie) from Ft Providence to Inuvik-- 1000 miles-- by power boat. 10 days. Wide, deep, and with considerable current in some places. A shipping route... Thanks for your help on the fuses....Kris

May 30, 2006
On the fuses go to www.ebay.com and type in "fuses european vw", and you will find loads of them.or click here..https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=fuses+european+vw&_sacat=0