Movin' on

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCHer

Jul 7, 2010
Beneteau 37 Cranes Creek, VA
I want to thank the 310 forum members for all the great suggestions and advice over the past few years, both during the search and the time I've enjoyed my C310. We've really had a great time sailing her and cruising to some of those thousands of anchorages around the Bay. I'm buying a larger boat and she's up for sale. This forum is one of the more active ones which is certainly a testament to a wonderful boat and the passion of the owners.

CCHer

Jul 7, 2010
Probably the Bene 37 though liked the Tartan 37 a lot, but awfully pricey. Looked at the C355 pretty closely but feel the Bene will perform better-really impressed with a test sail in moderate conditions. I like the sail plan and hull architecture, and a lot of boat for the price. This will be my fourth boat in 35 years and probably my first new one though there's a 09 Saber that has caught my eye though the draft is right at the max for my dock.

Oct 22, 2007
Catalina 310 Keuka Lake NY
Where do you have your boat listed? Im currently a 27 owner looking to move up to a 310
Ted Pinelli

CCHer

Jul 7, 2010
Witz, I looked at a Caliber 40 LRC but for my type of cruising and informal racing I am looking for more performance. The storage capacity and tankage of the LRC is amazing, and it'd be a great passage maker but not for poking around the Chesapeake and caostal cruising. I really like the B37 for that and they have a good promotion on it. rlrmystic, my boat's on the Bay in VA near the Potomac.

Status
Not open for further replies.