Motor mounts 37.5 Hunter Yanmar 3 HM 35 F

Sep 23, 2021
Hunter Legend 37.5 Ft Myers, FLorida
Does anyone know if the front and rear motor mounts are the same on a 3 HM 35 F. I am trying to order them to take back to my boat. I know what the front look like, but not the rear? Anyone know? How about the part number? They are the unusual upside down looking u bracket mounted on the rubber block. it's on a 1986 legend 37.5. Thanks

Jan 21, 2009
Catalina 30 Lake Perry, KS
Can't answer your question directly but I had a 1987 28.5 with a Yanmar engine. As I recall the front and back mounts were different. To make it more confusing the back, maybe front, mounts were different. If memory serves me right that meant 3 different mounts. UGH! Hopefully, somebody can direct you to source of information.

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
The parts catalog shows the same mounts front and back. Part # 124772-08341.. it has the number "100"
You can call the guys at Toad Marine to verify.. Be ready for a shock if ya want the Yanmar mounts.. $195 each! PIRACY!

Sep 23, 2021
The parts catalog shows the same mounts front and back. Part # 124772-08341.. it has the number "100"
You can call the guys at Toad Marine to verify.. Be ready for a shock if ya want the Yanmar mounts.. $195 each! PIRACY!
Thanks!

Sep 23, 2021
I have a follow up question is there any inside tricks to lifting the engine up to change the motor mounts? I did it on a center console Irwin and it was challenging to say the least. Hunter 37.5 legend.

RitSim

Jan 29, 2018
Beneteau 411 Branford
Don't know the clearances under your engine, but I lifted a Kubota 25 engine using a deflated soccer ball- then inflating it. My oil pan was in great shape and I blocked the engine up while working on removing the transmission.

Dec 28, 2015
Laser, Hunter H30 Cherubini Tacoma
If OEM the originals will have the weight on the side of the mount in the rubber. My 2gm20 required 100s on the front and 75s on the rear.. I just used blocks and long wedges under mine. You don’t lift the engine to remove the mounts you remove the mount brackets from the clock and bell housing. I did mine a side a piece which made access to the rears easier. Compare the old with new heights and to get the new within the ballpark prior to installation. Replacing was pretty straight. forward. Aligning the shaft was the pain. I used a long, flat pry bar with small wood blocks to move it around.