Morgan specifications

Jun 10, 2015
morgan yachts 41 ketch aft cockpit maryland
Recently purchased a 1969 Morgan 41 aft cockpit centerboard ketch. The interior has been partially butchered by a senseless previous owner. I want to restore the interior to original, but I am having trouble finding any specs or drawings. I have been in touch with charley Morgan, and although he is a very kind and generous man... He is not able to give me any detailed info. Does anyone know of a good resource? Thank you, Bob

Jan 6, 2014
morgan 38-1 St. Augustine
you might try morgan 38.forum,i know its title is morgan 38 but there is a lot of morgan info, there ..

Mar 20, 2012
Cal 34-III, MacGregor 25 Salem, Oregon
The interior has been partially butchered by a senseless previous owner.
sorry I cant help with the infomation you seek...

as for the butchered boat, this is an ongoing problem with people who can be referred to as "senseless" and have half baked ideas. they put all the ambition they have into the deconstruction of the boat, and none left over for the RE-construction of it... and many who do retain some bit of ambition, reconstructs in such a way that the boat was more valuable left in its unfinished condition...
some people just dont have sense enough to recognize a senseless idea when it enters their mind:biggrin:.

Oct 19, 2016
Morgan 421 Panama City, FL
Does anyone have any drawings or an owners manual for a Morgan 421? HELP I'm trying to restore this boat and need some help as to how things run etc.