Morgan 41 oi spreaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2010
Frers 33 41426 Westport, CT
Zspars has a us based branch, US spars, i believe the site is www.Usspars.com (on my phone so hard to check). their website is pretty hard to navigate, but they are great if you get them on the phone.

Joe

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 27 Mission Bay, San Diego
Doesn't Catalina own the Morgan stuff now? Give customer service a call and see what's happening. go to: www.catalinayachts.com ...... the phone number will be a reception desk that will direct you to parts or customer service.

Apr 8, 2010
Frers 33 41426 Westport, CT
Doesn't Catalina own the Morgan stuff now? Give customer service a call and see what's happening. go to: www.catalinayachts.com ...... the phone number will be a reception desk that will direct you to parts or customer service.

for something like this I am pretty sure they would just direct you to zspar / usspar. From what I understand, they don't have inventory of any of those parts, everything is taken care of by usspar (at least that's how Hunter does it, and I was told it's handled the same at Catalina)

Joe

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 27 Mission Bay, San Diego
for something like this I am pretty sure they would just direct you to zspar / usspar. From what I understand, they don't have inventory of any of those parts, everything is taken care of by usspar (at least that's how Hunter does it, and I was told it's handled the same at Catalina)
But you don't know for sure.... right? I'd check anyway.. it's a 2 minute call.

Status
Not open for further replies.