Morgan 323 front hatch seal

Jun 25, 2006
-Morgan 323 Port of Everett Marina
We have a 1984 Morgan 323 with the curved front hatch. The seal is shot and due to the configuration and hinge design it takes a special gasket. Does anyone have a connection to an OE replacement and/or another solution?

Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
We have a 1984 Morgan 323 with the curved front hatch. The seal is shot and due to the configuration and hinge design it takes a special gasket. Does anyone have a connection to an OE replacement and/or another solution?
try this site ...if its cast aluminum it may be a bomar

Dec 7, 2012
Kittiwake 23, Irwin 43 .. Indianapolis / indianatown, fl
hello

I have a '71 Morgan 35', it also has a different hatch set up.... I went to lowes and got a roll of window seal... it is white and has 2 parts that form the seal... It has a sticky back and when you apply it, you can contour it to your hatch frame.... it was easy to apply and I had no problem getting a good seal from it.... it provides coushioning too... it stopped the leaks... I am very happy with it....

sincerely
Jess