Missing Manual Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2009
Catalina 310 Sturgeon Bay, WI
I have a pretty complete manual for the 310 - updated in 2000 from what I can tell. So if anyone needs some data let me know and I can send a scan. What I do not have is, around page 43-44 they show the 310 control panel, and all of my pages show the 230 VAC / 12 VDC panel. It is different than what I have and I would like to get the 120 VDC drawing so my manual is correct. Anyone have the page and associated wiring diagram for 110?

gpd955

Feb 22, 2006
Catalina 310 Cape May, NJ
I couldn't isolate the individual page from the pdf file but I used adobe's snapshot tool and saved them as jpgs. Hopefully it will work for you. I will try to get it to save as a pdf in the meantime.

Attachments

Aug 24, 2009
Thank you Jack, it is much more clear than what the factory sent over to me, could not read it at all - I should post for a laugh. I appriciate you pullling this in for me, but did you notice - you have the 230 V version also, not the 110? Right behind the panel page should have been a smaller wiring diagram of the switch panel interconnections itself.

gpd955

Feb 22, 2006
Catalina 310 Cape May, NJ
Right behind the panel page should have been a smaller wiring diagram of the switch panel interconnections itself.
This one?? Disregard the picture. I found a free pdf page extractor and pulled the page out. It is attached as a file. It still says 230 but it has the interconnections. Worth a shot.

Attachments

Aug 24, 2009
Yes that is it! Do you have the drawing of the front of the panel also? 110v drawing from Australia, how interesting.

Jul 1, 2009
Catalina 310 Sydney-Pittwater
Yes that is it! Do you have the drawing of the front of the panel also? 110v drawing from Australia, how interesting.
Sorry, can’t help with that one. Other relevant pages in my manual are: 240 VAC Wiring Diagr., 230VAC Control Panel and rear view (which is different from the actual panel on my boat iro the 12 V installation).

CCHer

Jul 7, 2010
Beneteau 37 Cranes Creek, VA
Long Story, I have the the front panel diagram in my book. Let me know if you haven't gotten it already and I'll post it here in the next couple of days.

Aug 24, 2009
I am still looking for both the panel layout and the panel diagram for the 110 VAC / 12 VDC system. Everyone seems to have a mix of these, not sure what father Catalina was thinking. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.