Merriman Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peter

I have a 1983 34' hunter with a Merriman wheel pedistal. I would like to find out if anyone knows where I can get a wheel guard for this pedistal. I am in the process of mounting a table and this would make my life a lot easier. I have been told that Merriman is out of business. Thanks

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
Try Edson

Peter: Try Edson International. I think bracket will work. Just an idea. We had our pedestal guard made so it did NOT need to be mounted to the cockpit sole. The actually bent the tubing about 18" below the bracket and then bent some round flanges to match the curve of the pedestal tube. This does two things. First it makes one less place for water to get into the cockpit sole and it also prevents stubbed toes. If you are interested I can post a picture.

J

Jeff

Guard

Portes Des Voyageurs, Independence, Missouri has new old stock, brackets and guards. Cut a deal with them, hanging on the wall for years. 816-833-3776.

J

JP Jones

pedestal guard

I just got a call back from the place in Missouri about a pedestal guard. He is shipping me one for $125+shipping. Hope it works out okay. I too want to mount a cockpit table on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.