Mast light B37

Slider

Sep 1, 2014
Beneteau 37DK Alameda
We have a B37 2011. The combo light mounted at the front of the mast about 3/4 of the top has been broken off by a halyard . Four screws hold it fast to the mast. I need to find a replacement. The Forespar 13200 looks like it might fit but I will need to measure the holes to make sure it fits without new holes being drilled. Has anyone replaced this part, do you know the Brand of the original part? You are a great group of helpers!

DougM

Jul 24, 2005
Beneteau 323 Manistee, MI
The usual first reply here would be do you have a picture of the original?
The light brand depending on the age of your boat may not even exist any longer.
Pick whatever you like, and drill new

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
Sorry, no insight on what was used on our 37. I do know ours failed after only a few months. The dealer came to work on it as a warranty issue and saw that it had to be replaced. He went to West Marine and I think just picked up something generic for the replacement.

Slider

Sep 1, 2014
Beneteau 37DK Alameda
The original light went overboard. The good news is that the wires did not fall into the mast! Aqua signal has one that might work and forespar. Looks like I have to go up the mast to get the measurements. I don't like it up there!

Oct 23, 2017
Beneteau 331 Whitby
I used a combination LED light from MarineBeam on my B331 which I believe is similar. Attached to the mast with rivets.

Slider

Sep 1, 2014
Beneteau 37DK Alameda
Thanks for your reply and advice! I have been to the boat and up the mast to look up close for a solution. I have purchased the MarineBeam Combo steaming and deck light. It will allow me to use the same holes for the mount and the 3 wires will match the new light. The jib while tacking can slap the new light as it did with the old one. The old one lasted 10 years, I hope this one is just as tough. Thanks again!