Mast height on a Skipper 20

Feb 12, 2019
1984 Hunter 24 & Skipper2 H24 Port Aransas Texas
Can anyone tell me how tall the mast is on a Skipper 20 "Please"?

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
I renamed your thread title so as not to confuse it with another thread with the same title.

Sep 22, 2018
Hunter 216 Kingston
Can anyone tell me how tall the mast is on a Skipper 20 "Please"?
Confused by your question? You said you own one, can’t you just measure yours?

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2018
Hunter 216 Kingston
A little history I found on the manufacturer.

LloydB

Jan 15, 2006
Macgregor 22 Silverton
Thanks for your question. I needed the distraction from...( three paragraphs deleted). So here's the first answer that's most accurate 1. I don't know but I can guess. 2. About 27 feet if you sail your boat on Lake Sailboat Data(this is the guess). 3. About 8 inches higher than the bottom of the bridge. The bottom of the bridge is proportionally lower depending upon the age of your new windX or VHF antenna and who's in office. I had to same question when I first got my McGregor add found out in order to get an accurate number I needed to measure my own mast height because I may not have the original.To get the height I had to measure the distance from the water line to the height of the tabernacle then add the measured length of the mast but didn't help much because I needed climbing gear to measure the height of the bridge above the water. These days probably would just get one of those measurement apps and take a picture of the boat while it's floating in the water or with mast up sitting on the trailer.

Feb 12, 2019
1984 Hunter 24 & Skipper2 H24 Port Aransas Texas
Confused by your question? You said you own one, can’t you just measure yours?

Well "of course" I can just measure mine, huh! I was only asking a simple question as I was not near my little Skipper 20. Still yet, that will not assure me that my mast is original equipment would it? Thanks anyway though, thanks for your time.

Sep 22, 2018
Hunter 216 Kingston
Well "of course" I can just measure mine, huh! I was only asking a simple question as I was not near my little Skipper 20. Still yet, that will not assure me that my mast is original equipment would it? Thanks anyway though, thanks for your time.
Based on the assumption that the attached drawing is scale you could calculate the mast length by using the LOA dimension of the boat. Not sure how accurate you need this to be.

4ED48028-3832-43E4-B592-2D8E6B40C636.jpeg