Mast Height and Rigging

Letta

Nov 6, 2020
Sirius 21 FL
Hey guys!

Soon to be joining the Sirius 21 club!
The issue is that the not have no mast and no rigging.
I have scoured the Internet and cannot seem to find out where to get a mast for her new what size it should be.
Would love any feedback or links.
Thanks so much!
Letta

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Welcome to the forum and contratulations on your new Sirus 21!!

Try to obtain the mast/spreader dimensions from another Sirus 21 owner OR from a spar manufacurer like Rig Rite, who can fabricate them for you. Then you OR a rigger can install the standing rigging.

Joe

Jun 1, 2004
Catalina 27 Mission Bay, San Diego
Look for a donor boat. The price of a new mast and rigging will shell shock the heck out of you. You may also try contacting various racing fleets around the country .... they're pretty popular for racing clubs.

Jun 19, 2020
Mcgruer Sirius 21 Camden
Welcome Letta, I’m sure you will find a lot of assistance here in regards to your new Sirius 21. I also am a new Sirius owner and have found this particular site very valuable.

Jun 19, 2020
Mcgruer Sirius 21 Camden
Welcome Letta, I’m sure you will find a lot of assistance here in regards to your new Sirius 21. I also am a new Sirius owner and have found this particular site very valuable.
On a related note, I have a photo copied version of the Sirius 21 owners manual if you would like to reach out to me I can send it to you via email.

Feb 9, 2023
Sirius 21 Seneca
In a response to Letta, you said you have a photo copy version of the Sirius 21owners manual. I just picked up a 1979 Sirius 21. Would you please send me a copy of what you have on the Sirius. Email is mfroats66@gmail.com. Thank you for any and all help you can give on this.