Mast Base picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gene Kinney

My Mast and anchor lights do not work. I was told the mast plug was not plugged in at the base the last time the mast was stepped. I plan to unstep the mast but would like to know what I'm going to be looking at. Anybody have tips, pictures? Gene Kinney S/V Triumph

T

Terry Houwerzyl

No pictures

I have not had the mast down on our 40, but on our 31 the mast had to be raised about an inch to get it off the base. Once it is clear of the base you should be able to locate the wires which are just connected by a watertight plug. Have you checked the connections in the lights? I have had corrosion problems on the socket that prevented the lights from working.

M

Michael Fyffe

Just steped

Just moved my h40 here (by truck). I did all the work myself (except the crane). The mast wires were excessable thru a small round port on the starb. side of the mast. I was able to unhook and re connect thru this port with the mast on the boat. Mike sends Camelot out

G

Gene Kinney

thanks Camelot

Hi Mike, Saw your CAmelot website... good looking boat...Thanks for the tip on the port on the mast. I'll check it out. Gene S/V Triumph

Status
Not open for further replies.