Marina and park closures

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
That is very useful information, Mark.

For all my PNW sailor friends, thanks for posting.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Shelter Bay Marina office is closed until further notice. Access to the docks and boats remain open.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
This just received from Everett. At present Everett has the port open. Waggoner's is not doing an on line posting of marina status on line. The folks at Salish Sea Pilot are also doing a current status review of marina's. By the way thank you @Mark Maulden for the info about SSP. I acquired their guides. There is a lot o knowledge packed into the guides.

Back to Everett.
Port of Everett Marina: ATTENTION BOATERS: While the Governors Stay Home, Stay Healthy orders are currently in effect through May 4, we have started to see an uptick in activity at the Marina. We want to remind our boating community to continue to be vigilant and keep crime prevention top of mind. Port Security is considered essential personnel and there have been no changes in security staffing at the Marina during our response to COVID-19. We also continue to partner with Everett Police Department (EPD) on crime prevention and have increased EPD emphasis patrols at the Marina. Here are some helpful reminders/tips:
-Secure personal property
-Dont leave valuables in plain sight
-Dont let folks onto docks if they dont have a fob
-Report criminal activity to EPD
-EPD cant respond to what is not reported; reporting effects deployment of resources
-Catalog serial numbers on valuables (i.e. kicker motors, downriggers, etc.)
-Including serial numbers in property theft reports increase chances of catching criminals and recovering items
-Not all crime can be prevented or caught in action, but as always if you see something, say something.