Manual pump faucet parts - ‘78 27

Jul 26, 2020
Hunter 27 Pepin, Wi
We recently bought a ’78 27 and are in the process of cleaning it and getting things set up for us. The PO had not really bothered with the FW system at all over the 10 years he had the boat. Both The head and galley Faucets are manual pump style, and are no longer able to build enough pressure to prime. If I prime the head faucet I can get it to pump just fine.

I’ve been searching around and can’t find references to these particular faucets or replacement parts. The pump action is to pull the handle on the end of the faucet and push it back in, like a bike pump. The faucet is a chrome/plastic cylinder and the pump assembly screws out of the faucet body. There’s a washer seal at the end of the faucet, and a conical rubber washer on the end of the pump shaft. I’m hoping to find replacement parts for these to get these faucets working again as I’m not really ready to re-plumb both fixtures with electric. Similar to another owner here, our FW tank is a large aluminum tank under the v-berth with a pvc cap fitting and no fill in the chain locker or on the deck. A T-fitting on the tank routes water port side to the head and starboard side to the galley. There’s not a lot of space for a single pump, so I’d probably need to place an electric pump at each fixture.

Anyone have any insight as to where I might find replacement parts?

Jul 26, 2020
Hunter 27 Pepin, Wi
Not a good one, this is cropped from the original listing. I didn't take a photo of the faucet when I was at the boat yesterday. In this photo the pump handle isn't screwed on.

Annotation 2020-07-26 143643.png

Jul 26, 2020
Hunter 27 Pepin, Wi
Here are a few pics of the pump assembly in the faucet, I brought this part back to see if I could source replacement parts.
IMG_8957.jpg

IMG_8958.jpg