Manual for Oceanis 41

Jun 16, 2021
Beneteau Oceanis 41 Toronto
Just purchased a 2013 Oceanis 41 but the manualis missing. Searches on internet are fruitless so far. Any advice appreciated!
Thanks.

May 31, 2013
Beneteau Oceanis 41 Beaulieu-sur-Mer
Congratulations! PM me with your email address and I'll try to send you a PDF of the manual.
Hi - If you tell me how many pages you have in your manual, I'll compare to mine... a 2012manual... and we can compare, and possibly pool our resources. They seemed to change quite often as they remembered what they left out! Thanks

May 31, 2013
Well put together... Excellent. I have one for mine, similar but not as good!

Jun 16, 2021
Beneteau Oceanis 41 Toronto
Hi - If you tell me how many pages you have in your manual, I'll compare to mine... a 2012manual... and we can compare, and possibly pool our resources. They seemed to change quite often as they remembered what they left out! Thanks
Thanks. The seller was not able to provide a manual at all. If you are able to forward a copy of your 2012 manual I would be grateful.
Cheers.

May 31, 2013
Thanks. The seller was not able to provide a manual at all. If you are able to forward a copy of your 2012 manual I would be grateful.
Cheers.
Hopefully quite soon. I'm in UK... it's in S. of France, and not seen her since a very quick trip in March 2020!!