Mainsheet Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2008
Catalina 310 Catawba Island
The February issue of Mainsheet magazine should be in your mailboxes this week. I have been the 310 IA editor for for the past two years and I am looking for material for future issues of the magazine. Would you like to see your boat and/or your sailing stories appear in a national magazine? Send me your stories and digital pictures on your favorite sailing destination, a nifty fix or upgrade you completed, a funny sailing story, a lame picture of your dock box and a list of contents, a picture of our association burgee flying on your boat in an exotic or not so exotic location or just some thoughts on the 310. Send to bob@advancedreading.com and you can see yourself in print.

Jun 14, 2004
Catalina 310 BRANFORD
Is there a way to view past articles of Mainsheet on line?

Thanks,
JCDSAIL

May 3, 2008
Catalina 310 Catawba Island
The Catalina 310 website has a link to Mainsheet. On that link there are several articles with the statement that if you want to see more you should subscribe. It really is a great publication for Catalina owners with lots of good "fix and upgrade" articles as well as articles on sailing destinations. Support your association and subscribe!

Status
Not open for further replies.