Main Sheet -Tech Question-Shelf

Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
In the Latest MainSheet there was a project posted by Eric & Joyce aboard RUMMERFUL-showing a shelf above the port side hanging Locker and In the port side hanging locker. I wonder if they could share further information about that including size and how they were attached? Also what was used as fiddles?
Thanks again.

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
Alan, WADR, you're the Commodore of your Association. Congratulations and good on you for volunteering. Get in touch with your association editor and get the email of the writers (that's if they haven't listed their edress in the article - I haven't looked). It was a nice writeup. Good luck.

Jan 22, 2008
Catalina 310 #147 Oakville Yacht Squadron
Be lovely yo rejoin if we could use US money order or bank draft on a CDN bank
Even better would be a credit card or e-transfer...
Peter

Dec 16, 2011
Catalina 310 Atlantic Highlands
I need to discuss with our bank the process for US Money Orders or CDN bank drafts. My paying job has just been taking up too much of my time these past couple of months. :)

Jan 22, 2008
Catalina 310 #147 Oakville Yacht Squadron
I need to discuss with our bank the process for US Money Orders or CDN bank drafts. My paying job has just been taking up too much of my time these past couple of months. :)
LOL
OK thanks. I understand; I should be retired by now, but just too busy and bad financial advice.
Just to clarify; the money order or draft would be USD, just drawn on a Canadian bank. Seems bizarre with CDN banks entering the US market. (TD I know is there and it stands fit Toronto-Dominion)
Peter