Macgregor Owners.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David

Ok is it just me or are we plagued with more than just Mac owners here. Seems like when you say Magregor now in the forums you get hit with every cal. hunter, and other popular sailboat owners. Looks like the Macgregor Owners website has been overtaked by "the other" sailboat owners. You cant get a straight answer now for a Macgregor sailboat with out many more remarks about "other" sailboat owners boats. Maybe they should change the website to www.sailboatowners.com being as "the other" makes of sailboats are taking over our Macgregor site. I agree that catalina, beneteau, hunter, oday and other trailer sailors are all very nice sailboats, but there taking over our website. When i joined this site and posted my name in the owners directory it was almost all Macgregor forums talk. Am I the only one that has noticed this ?

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Here's how to avoid that...

Some forums are for Mac owners only, others are shared among all of our sites. When posting, if you want to reach mac owners only, use Ask A Macgregor Owner. If you wish to reach all owners, use Ask All Sailors, which is a shared forum. Shared forums have a big red band at the top. Mac forums, don't. You can also filter our all non-Mac posts in your 24-hour forum activity. Under the Forums tab go to Recent Activity. From there choose 24 hrs, Mac only. It will ignore all of the posts regarding other boats. Let me know if this is not clear, or easy. The idea is to let you share questions with other owners, or not, as you choose. ph.

Status
Not open for further replies.