Mac 65 owner needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Adrian Abrahams

As an owner of a 91 model and in Australia am having all hell in replacement of a number of parts. Has any one had any assistance from the factory in relation to spares or the suppliers of such? I have emailed what I thought to be the correct address and sent numerous faxes all to no avail. Most taps, faucets, sink and shower outlets,lights, hinges,locks, catches, etc to name a few, are all very poor quality and corroded and in some cases broken, and need replacing, but are not available here. I am desperate for assistance as local products especially electrical are not compatable. Any help with contacts would be greatly appreciated.Am at info@toscanaresort.com HELP

B

Bob Weakley

Mystic Mac e-mail

Adrian, Sorry I can't assist . . . I'm a M26x owner. I've visited the manufacture's web site frequently but have never seen an e-mail address posted. However, I've had decent responses from Bill Snedecker via the telephone at 949-642-6830 in California.

J

Jim Gillmore

Source for parts

Adrian, Take a look at the replies to my post about my bad winch to raise the center board. Two of the replies mention sources of spare and replacement parts. Jim Gillmore SV Maggie May Aye

D

Dave Melin

Mac 65 Parts

Mac 65 Parts. Garhauer Marine (sp?) in southern california made the custom hinges. I've had them repair one of mine. They were very friendly and helpful. Faucets on my 92 PH are Whale products, still available. What else did you have in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.