Mac 25 upper & lower shroud lengths ?

kenr74

May 3, 2019
Magregor 26S Oregon
Very familiar with Boca. We like the trail from there out to Las Animas. We usually hike out, have some beers then catch a boat back before the tourist boats show up. Thought about buying out there but we are hooked on Gemelas beach.

We are buying at Gemelas condos. I should be down in a month to close on it. Hope to be living there full time in 10 years.

Nov 19, 2018
macgregor m25 puerto vallarta
I am familiar with the Gemeles, my daughter from Arkansas rented a condo there for a month about a year ago,not a bad location. I know the trail, never walked it but you pass right by my boat when you walk by the white hotel on the trail on the right hand side. She is about 30 yards out from a big white boulder. Is your boat down here ?

kenr74

May 3, 2019
Magregor 26S Oregon
Pretty sure I've seen your boat then. Mine is on a trailer here in Oregon. Only had it a couple months and been out 4 times. Definitely not ready to be out on the bay.

Nov 19, 2018
macgregor m25 puerto vallarta
You really shouldn't have any problems sailing in this bay, especially with your boat ! We do have pretty steady & reliable winds, usually out of the East in the mornings & then swings around in the early afternoons,usually from the South or the West.