Lottery

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Someone told me I had to purchase a lottery ticket in order to win. Fat chance that will ever happen.
I tell people I will only ever win the lottery if I happen to trip over the winning ticket lying on the sidewalk and on the off chance I just saw the winning numbers announced and happen, for some reason, to remember them and bother to even look.
So, so close to zero as to be mathematically treated as zero.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Will try again for mega lottery. If I win, I promised my wife to drink that darn frog juice that @Kermit taught her
Got it.

Don’t drink the juice. There is evidence that it can spawn strange things.
For example. Yoda.
Yoda is apparently the " illegitimate child of Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy." ... “Do or do not, there is no try.”
C6F858C4-ED3F-491A-9596-F5E16AF4028F.jpeg
I know you think I might be making this up. But wait there’s more.
“The best entry point into this Death Star of a claim comes from George Lucas himself in a short documentary called “From Puppets to Pixels“ that was included in the “Star Wars: Episode II” DVD. While working with animator Rob Coleman on a digital Yoda’s movements, Lucas begins a canon-busting tangent by saying, “I would think of him more like a frog.”

Lucas then continues, pointing to Yoda and saying, “Big thighs,” and, following that, “Huge thighs. Kermit thighs.” He continues: “We’re going to blend Kermit the Frog with Miss Piggy. This is actually the illegitimate child of Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy.” The team starts laughing. “
Follow the trail of evidence and be amazed.
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_561bf0c8e4b0dbb8000f53c5

Yoda is apparently the “illegitimate child of Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy.” A wild night of drinking green frog juice.
Don’t do it Crazy. You’re still a young man.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Yoda is apparently the “illegitimate child of Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy.” A wild night of drinking green frog juice.
What happens in a galaxy far far away, stays in a galaxy far far away.
Don't fall for that line. It doesn't work like that. Everything is connected.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Not it. I decided to skip the coffee yesterday and bought a ticket. No magic numbers just a quick pick. Now today, the coffee would have been more satisfying.

Nov 13, 2013
Catalina 34 Tacoma
I always win. My $$ are still in my pocket. Thanks to all who help pay my taxes. Not sure if that’s true for the mega, but true for the state lottery. Lol.