Looking to buy a Cat 25 Swing with the dinette layout

Terah

Feb 5, 2016
Catalina 25 Utah
Hey, I'm interested in purchasing a Cat 25 Swing with the dinette layout. It will be a live aboard for a few months in the Caribbean. I'd like to buy it in the next 4 months or so if possible but won't be setting sail until Dec 16. I have been looking on sailboatlistings.com and the yacht site. However the dinette layout's I have found are pretty rough. Do any of you have any other suggestions of where I can find more boats that fit the above description?

Thanks in advance.

Jan 20, 2014
catalina 25 dania,fl
Hey, I'm interested in purchasing a Cat 25 Swing with the dinette layout. It will be a live aboard for a few months in the Caribbean. I'd like to buy it in the next 4 months or so if possible but won't be setting sail until Dec 16. I have been looking on sailboatlistings.com and the yacht site. However the dinette layout's I have found are pretty rough. Do any of you have any other suggestions of where I can find more boats that fit the above description?

Thanks in advance.
I have a 25 swing keelw/dinette layout for sale, with 2014 9.9 honda long shaft with elect start, newer cushions, new keel winch and cable, older but good sails, in the water in Dania Florida, contact me at ron1881@aol.com

Attachments

Terah

Feb 5, 2016
Catalina 25 Utah
Hey, Great suggestions. I'm taking a look and Ron, I'll send you a message. Thank you!!

Feb 14, 2016
CATALINA 25 SWING KEEL STANDARD RIG CATAWBA ISLAND LAKE ERIE
Terah,
I have a 1986 Catalina 25 swing keel dinette version.with many features. If you send me your email I will send you photos and component listing
Best regards,
Don