Looking for spoke clamp inserts for st4000mk2

Mar 11, 2015
Hunter 33.5 Tacoma, WA
So I bought this Raymarine st4000mkII wheel drive but didn't notice that it didn't include the rubber spoke clamp inserts (see attachment).

I need 3 of the 11mm size.

Rather than create my own using duct tape [grin] I was hoping someone here would have these laying around. I would gladly pay for them.

Thanks!

Attachments

Jan 22, 2008
Oday 35 and Mariner 2+2 Alexandria, VA
I would contact Raymarine. They are not very expensive.

Jun 3, 2004
Hunter 34 Toronto, Ontario Canada
I bought a used ST4000 a few years ago and it had come off a wheel with smaller dia spokes. I used short pieces of clear plastic hose with an inside dia equal to the spoke dia- think it was 1/2 inch.Works fine. I made sure to cut them the length of the spoke clamps so they fit flush

Mar 11, 2015
Hunter 33.5 Tacoma, WA
I called Raymarine once, and got brushed off because there is no part number. I'll give it another try.

Mar 11, 2015
Hunter 33.5 Tacoma, WA
I bought a used ST4000 a few years ago and it had come off a wheel with smaller dia spokes. I used short pieces of clear plastic hose with an inside dia equal to the spoke dia- think it was 1/2 inch.Works fine. I made sure to cut them the length of the spoke clamps so they fit flush
I'll keep this solution in mind if I can't find a real source. Thanks!

Mar 11, 2015
Hunter 33.5 Tacoma, WA
I called Raymarine once, and got brushed off because there is no part number. I'll give it another try.
Called RM. As I suspected, there are no part numbers for the rubber inserts, only for the whole spoke clamp assembly ($40/each). The guy even recommended making my own, so using the recommended 1/2" ID clear plastic hose idea may be what I have to do, unless someone here has a few extra.

Jan 22, 2008
Oday 35 and Mariner 2+2 Alexandria, VA
I checked my lucky box today, and I was not very lucky. I have a clamp but no inserts. Sorry.

Dan