Looking for history on my 97 morgan 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy

I have a 1967 morgan 28 "spartan" but i dont know much about it her. I am under the impression that she was one of the first few built, as it has a higher, flat top deck contructed of wood. There is no inboard motor and it appears as if there never was one. she was a centerboard but it was removed a long time ago and she has a spade rudder. I currently have her in the dominican republic but im planning on sailing her back up to florida soon and possibly selling her, and i wanted to see if i can find out a little more about her, or a little bit about early morgan 28's because i havnt been able to come accross much information online. thanks for any help tommy

A

Aimless

Morgan Info

A good source of information about any Morgan sailboat is Charley Morgan himself. He is a regular at the Morgan Invasion in Tampa/St.Pete every year and is always willing to chat. Go to the Morgan Invasion website at morganboat.org and there is a link to Charley's site. I know a Moegan owner who called him at the number he posts and recieved alot of valuable information from him. mcmacduck@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.