Looking for Cockpit Cushions

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Check the SBO store here. That is where I purchased them for both my Hunter 46. They are made of 2" closed-cell foam covered with Sunsure, a woven fabric made with PVC-coated yarn. While I did not see 1984 Hunter 34 specifically on line I would call them as they might have your dimensions or can fabricate from your measurements. They are excellent quality.

https://shop.hunterowners.com/cu/detail-tmpl.php?53944

Jan 24, 2017
Hunter 34 Toms River Nj
Had mine made at upholstery shop locally
Half the price of a marine canvas shop.
Simply made a cardboard template and picked out a indoor outdoor fabric and had the foam core incased in plastic so that they are more moisture resistant. Also had zippers installed so I can replace the foam and makes for easy cleaning. Simply zip them off and throw them into the washing machine.

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
Certainly talk to the SBO folks but the freight cost to you probably will cause some concern.. As Robbie says, an automobile upholstery shop can make them to your specs.. Mine are vinyl, which makes them easy to dry, but are very slippery when wet and are dangerous when wet if climbing in and out of the cockpit.. If you aren't in a rush, I can get dimensions next time I am aboard.

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
mine are: one cushion for the port/starboard seats, and three for the lazarette seat. The laz has a smaller one on each side (lower) of the center seat, and a small one for he top of the helm seat (upper) with a gap in the slanted parts of the laz seats. I'll get some pictures and dimensions sometime in the next 5-10 days..