Looking for an Ericson that was sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2010
n/a n/a n/a
Update! I now have some pretty good information on the boat. The hull ID # is ERY28629E686, and its a 1986 model year. Many, many many thanks to the original owners of the boat for their help!

Hi all, I'm trying to track down an Ericson sailboat that my wife grew up sailing on. It was sold from Brunswick, ME in probably the 94-95ish maybe. The name on the boat when it was sold was "Glory Days". It's my understanding that it was sold to some people who were going to sail it on Winnipesaukee. It was a 28' sloop and the name may have been changed to "Tranquility". If anyone could maybe help me locate this boat I'd be greatly appreciative. I'm not sure if there is any way to look at registered hull ID #'s if I can find some old paperwork. Do state's make that info public? I think I found the boat but a few years to late. Looks like it may have been sold in 2008 under the name Tranquility out of Andover, MA. No idea where it went yet and still looking for info!

I'd like to surprise her and get the boat back for her.

Thanks!

Edit for some better info about the model, the year sold and the name. Edit More info

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.