Looking for a Former Hunter Employee

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
I received his document which is now in front of me and will be forwarded Wednesday following the snow storm this evening by certified mail usps. Tat's all folks as bugs bunny would say.

Sep 3, 2012
Hunter 285 Grand Rivers Ky
Hi Pat,

For my own knowledge I would like to ask, WHY do you need this? Oops, never mind I see that you want to register it commercially. I'm just curious what commercial operations are you going to do? What part of the country are you in?

Hello Guys,

Does anyone know anyone that used to work for Hunter? I own a 1989 Alura 30 where I need a Builders Certificate form filled out by a former employee proving that the boat was built in the USA. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Pat

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
Hunter 340 Honolulu
I received his document which is now in front of me and will be forwarded Wednesday following the snow storm this evening by certified mail usps. Tat's all folks as bugs bunny would say.
Hey Dave, Were you able to send the Builders certificate they were looking for? I am looking for one as well for a Hunter 340. Ant assistance would be appreciate!

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Still around but cannot help other than to contact either Al Fooks or Joe Kerr at the Hunterowners customer service as they are Hunter employees

May 23, 2023
Hunter 340 Honolulu
Thank you for the quick reply!

I have a 2000 Hunter 340. The Hull I.D. is HUN34429D000.
Do you think Al or Joe would be able to obtain the Build details the Coast Guard requires so I can get a coastwise endorsement?