Looking for '80's Hunter 33 Traveler Pin Stops

May 12, 2004
Hunter Cherubini 30 New Port Richey
Did a quick Google search. This came up. I have the same track on my '77 h30. Look like they would work but am not sure of the dimensions. Also, they are not cheap! Good luck.

Rabe

May 15, 2019
Hunter 33 - Cherubini Port Clinton, OH
Did a quick Google search. This came up. I have the same track on my '77 h30. Look like they would work but am not sure of the dimensions. Also, they are not cheap! Good luck.
Thank you! Yeah I'm not sure either.

I'm currently 90 minutes away from my boat and I can't check. I "think" the track isn't a T shape.

I've been looking at all sorts of adjustable track stops and they're all about a $100 a piece.

I'm hoping that someone else has a Hunter 33 and has upgraded the traveler but still has the old parts.

May 12, 2004
Hunter Cherubini 30 New Port Richey
I don't think you have to limit yourself to a h33. They used the same track on both the 30 and 33. Probably the 27 as well. Do you have any salvage yards in your area?

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
It is possible, just saying, that Hunter bought the stops from one of the many manufacturers of sail boat hardware out in the grand market place.

Measure the width and depth of the track. Then ask Google or your favorite Chandler to help you find a stop that will fit the track.

Hunter did not have specific hardware built on site to fit their boat. They sourced what was available, priced properly for their boat price point and bought it just like you can.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
As an example... Here is the Schafer pin stop.
1628265086971.png
Adjustable Traveler Track Stop Works on Schaefer 1-1/2" Traveler Track.

Or any other manufactures track that has the same width and track profile.