Looking for 25.7S owners

capdad

Mar 29, 2021
Beneteau 25.7s Poole
Hi forum, I've just agreed to purchase a 25.7S & very excited indeed.

It's a 2008 boat but immaculate, rigging replaced last year, engine has very low hrs and fully serviced, new sails, new bespoke spray hood , snuffer for spinny which is also as new - never slept on etc etc - a real gem.

I've been away from sailing for a few years & will be getting some refresher training & I'd like to pick up with any owners and find out more about their experience with these lovely boats, essential mods, work arounds - PITA issues!

We will be sailing in Dorset, Poole area so will make full advantage of the lifting keel.

Cheers

CD

capdad

Mar 29, 2021
Beneteau 25.7s Poole
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Beneteau 25.7S!!

I did not see that model listed in the owner's directory on the site below. Maybe a European model or a variation of the 25 or 26?

quite possibly a variant - here's the official spec https://www.beneteau.com/sites/default/files/public/Produit/PDF/068377_FIRST_25.7S_EN_LIGHT_en_0.pdf

capdad

Mar 29, 2021
Beneteau 25.7s Poole
But to
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Beneteau 25.7S!!

I did not see that model listed in the owner's directory on the site below. Maybe a European model or a variation of the 25 or 26?

But to be fair the 25 and the earlier Spirit are all very comparable with the 25.7S as they share a lot of design and components...