LITTLE TO NO WIND

Apr 29, 2018
Pacific Seacraft 25 Sausalito Yacht Harbor, CA
why not put together oar locks on a narrow beam boat, or a sculling station aft, and us oars once in awhile to keep the up some boat speed (forward movement)/.

Jun 8, 2020
Jeanneau 469 Puerto Montt
Comparto absolutamente las indicaciones. Hemos estado en una regata de 80 barcos en Chiloe, Chile y nuestro Corum 27 era uno de los pocos que navegaba. Veíamos a muchos que trataban de entender lo que ocurría, pero seguían detenidos.

May 1, 2011
Pearson 37 Lusby MD
omparto absolutamente las indicaciones. Hemos estado en una regata de 80 barcos en Chiloe, Chile y nuestro Corum 27 era uno de los pocos que navegaba. Veíamos a muchos que trataban de entender lo que ocurría, pero seguían detenidos.
I absolutely share the indications. We have been in an 80 boat regatta in Chiloe, Chile and our Corum 27 was one of the few that sailed. We saw many who tried to understand what was happening, but were still in detention.

nybor

Nov 26, 2012
catalina 350 Cocoa florida
Regarding the lack of wind. Here is yet ANOTHER brilliant idea of mine..... I have explained to them about social distancing, but getting them to flap in unison is a problem. The two on the spreader steer the boat while the captain in on the top.
1611055729440.png

Jan 4, 2006
Hunter 310 West Vancouver, B.C.
The two on the spreader steer the boat while the captain in on the top.
This is an excellent business org chart showing how :poop: always flows downhill from the captain at the top to the workers down below.

Sep 20, 2014
Rob Legg RL24 Chain O'Lakes
Trimming your sails, making the boat heel, finding thermals or whatever they are, those are not really the key. The real key is to have all these sailing books on hand, so you have something to read to help the time to go by faster.