list over let me clean your bottom

Oct 29, 2005
Hunter Marine 326 303 Singapore
Choose a nice day with wind blowing beam on. At dockside raise the mains, backwind it alittle to have the wind help heel the boat for you to clean the bottom. When finish turn the boat around and do like wise ;)

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
I've tied the boat appropriately to the dock and took the main halyard several slips over and cranked. Replaced several head seacocks..

RoyS

Jun 3, 2012
Hunter 33 Steamboat Wharf, Hull, MA
I know a guy in a nearby yacht club that brings his thirty something boat alongside their dock access walkway, ties his mast to the flagpole, and waits for the tide to go out. His boat ends up completely out of the water standing on its keel and he then scrubs the bottom. He hasn't used bottom paint in years. He does this several times a season.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
I know a guy in a nearby yacht club that brings his thirty something boat alongside their dock access walkway, ties his mast to the flagpole, and waits for the tide to go out. His boat ends up completely out of the water standing on its keel and he then scrubs the bottom. He hasn't used bottom paint in years. He does this several times a season.
:worthless:

I'd love to see that.... :)