Let me pay you to sail your Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2014
Founder and CEO, Photo Sails Fort Lauderdale, Florida
If you've seen new Hunters sailing the major harbors of world with big, colorful sails advertising brands like Coca Cola, Budweiser, American Airlines, and Corona, you've seen my product.

My name is Aaron Kiss, founder and CEO of Photo Sails, and I'd like to pay you to sail your Hunter.

For the past 14 years we've partnered with Marlow-Hunter to charter great sailboats. Now our business is growing faster than ever, in the US and internationally, and we need boats to fly our "sailing billboards" wherever our clients need them.

Compensation can reach $14,000 per month depending on the size of your vessel and location. It's quite simple: We provide the sails and you get paid to sail your boat at pre-determined times and locations.

Interested?

The first step is to register on our web site: http://www.photosails.com/home/sailboat-owners

There's no "catch." We're not selling anything and we won't contact you for any reason other than chartering your boat. Just complete the form and we'll review it to see if you qualify.

If approved, we'll add you to our database of owners and contact you when we have a need for boats in your area. There's nothing to buy, no investment to make, and no risk. I'm simply looking for Hunter owners who want the best job in the world.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or contact me directly at aaron at photosails.com

Oct 4, 2008
Hunter 36 Mulberry Cove Marina
Thanks you for this great opportunity. Ever since I saw Oprah sails in Australia I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to have a advertised sail on my boat. Most of my sailing is around Northeast Florida (St. Johns River to Cumberland Island, Ga south to Daytona Beach) on the ICW.

Jun 28, 2005
Hunter H33 2004 Mumford Cove,CT & Block Island
Tried to register, clicked save, nothing happens, tried 2x.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
LOL, except this isn't a lamp post. :) Photo Sails has been around for a long time (14 years, I believe) and they have worked with Hunter dealers prior to now. I'm sure Aaron will show up and explain this but demand for boats is now broader than the dealer network, so he is looking for private owners.

Mar 23, 2014
Tried to register, clicked save, nothing happens, tried 2x.
Try using a smaller image.

Our website has gone ballistic with the traffic and registrations today. We have been approving vessels all day. If your having problems you may be either using an older operating system or you might need to use a different image.

Also our website is Joomla based so your computer or operating system needs to be compatible.

Aaron Kiss
CEO/CMO
PhotoSails.com

Mar 23, 2014
LOL, except this isn't a lamp post. :) Photo Sails has been around for a long time (14 years, I believe) and they have worked with Hunter dealers prior to now. I'm sure Aaron will show up and explain this but demand for boats is now broader than the dealer network, so he is looking for private owners.
Love your post Phil. I can see how people might view this as to good to be true. Here is a link to our testimonials from one couple we worked with.

We chartered their boat for three separate contracts over three years in LA and even had them sail to San Francisco for Fleet Week.

http://www.photosails.com/home/faqs/testimonials

Mar 23, 2014
Make sure you fill all the fields out. Someone has been trying to register without a boat name and that field for sure needs filling out as that is how we name your profile.

Jun 4, 2004
Hunter 410 Punta Gorda
With all due respect I am not chartering out my boat to anybody for any reason. Now if they want me to fly their sails from time to time then that might work.

Mar 23, 2014
With all due respect I am not chartering out my boat to anybody for any reason. Now if they want me to fly their sails from time to time then that might work.
We understand that this type of arrangement isn't for everyone. Some of our contracts are "promotions" and we can let the owner take the helm, but every so often the clients want us to take VIP's or deserving employees or guests out for a sail. At that point the vessel is receiving compensation and at least US maritime law states that their must be a USCG licensed captain on board. Not so much at the helm but "on board". If you are a licensed captain then problem solved. If not we will hire one approved by you and pay his/her salary for you.

We have many owners that eventually take the plunge of getting licensed because again... It truly is the best job in the world.

Oct 20, 2012
hunter 38 barrie
hunter 38

I also have tried to register twice.... no luck
If you've seen new Hunters sailing the major harbors of world with big, colorful sails advertising brands like Coca Cola, Budweiser, American Airlines, and Corona, you've seen my product.

My name is Aaron Kiss, founder and CEO of Photo Sails, and I'd like to pay you to sail your Hunter.

For the past 14 years we've partnered with Marlow-Hunter to charter great sailboats. Now our business is growing faster than ever, in the US and internationally, and we need boats to fly our "sailing billboards" wherever our clients need them.

Compensation can reach $14,000 per month depending on the size of your vessel and location. It's quite simple: We provide the sails and you get paid to sail your boat at pre-determined times and locations.

Interested?

The first step is to register on our web site: http://www.photosails.com/home/sailboat-owners

There's no "catch." We're not selling anything and we won't contact you for any reason other than chartering your boat. Just complete the form and we'll review it to see if you qualify.

If approved, we'll add you to our database of owners and contact you when we have a need for boats in your area. There's nothing to buy, no investment to make, and no risk. I'm simply looking for Hunter owners who want the best job in the world.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or contact me directly at aaron at photosails.com

Jun 28, 2005
Try using a smaller image.

Our website has gone ballistic with the traffic and registrations today. We have been approving vessels all day. If your having problems you may be either using an older operating system or you might need to use a different image.

Also our website is Joomla based so your computer or operating system needs to be compatible.

Aaron Kiss
CEO/CMO
PhotoSails.com
Win7 Intel I5, using Firefox, all are up to date. Joomla is compatible with Win7

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Win 7 and FF shouldn't have any trouble with Joomla. I don't know the site but it could be that a required field isn't completed or the photo is too large, and the error message isn't being triggered.

Jun 28, 2005
Win 7 and FF shouldn't have any trouble with Joomla. I don't know the site but it could be that a required field isn't completed or the photo is too large, and the error message isn't being triggered.
All fields are filled, tried using my avatar photo 7kb, still nothing happens, site seems to be functioning otherwise.

Mar 23, 2014
Okay then, so much for that theory!
Well, we have now had 30 Hunters register so far today.

Sorry to the few people who have had trouble getting the registration form to work. Our web guru has double checked the code for any problems but everything seems to be functioning fine. We can only imagine that the problems are compatibility issues.

Anyone can send me a personal information and image and we will input your information at our Fort Lauderdale office. Send all fields and jpeg image to aaron@photosails.com

We really want to have everyone sign up if they want to work with us.

Thank you to everyone who has registered and we will hopefully be calling you soon.

Sep 4, 2007
Hunter 33.5 Elbow, Saskatchwen, Can.
Aaron Could you send a reply to the ones that did register. So they know that they got though.

Mar 23, 2014
Aaron Could you send a reply to the ones that did register. So they know that they got though.
Don... Good idea.

We will get on that now.

We have approved all the vessels that signed up today.

There are multiple pages with 10 boats per page. So if you don't see yourself on one of those pages then there was a problem. We will also add a response to our form being submitted.

Thanks Don. What was the name of your vessel???

Jun 28, 2005
Win7 Intel I5, using Firefox, all are up to date. Joomla is compatible with Win7
Tried Internet Explorer same NG result, interesting page with form says

"http://www.photosails.com/home/for-charities?task=entry.add&sid=1"

Status
Not open for further replies.