Launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2005
Pearson 33-2 & Typhoon 18 Seneca Lake
It's almost always better to have your boat in the water instead of on the trailer or on stands. Best Wishes for good sailing. Shade and plenty of water to drink are important in Florida's hot summer sun.

Sep 11, 2011
Balboa Windrose 22 Pineview Resevoir
It's in the water now and ready to sail. Interior will get finished at a later date.
Congratulations!! I hope to be back in the water very soon. Thank you for your reply in December to replacement deck hatch. I ended up finding someone who was willing to build me a hatch out of fiberglass. It should be done next week.

Jun 11, 2011
balboa 22 Milton, FL
An undate since launching. I spent Memorial weekend having by-pass surgery so my boat has been sitting in the slip waiting. In the meantime I discovered the guy I bought the boat from is parked about 4 slips down from my. We got to talking and he told me he found some items for my boat. A full cover, complete enclosuer that attaches to the bimini top, and a cover for the bimini top. If all goes as planned we hope to get the boat out this week as I have healed fine and am ready to get moving again.

Status
Not open for further replies.