Lancer 27ps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2009
2 27 ri
My Son Was Given A Lancer 27ps. Since The Boat Is In My Side Yard And My Son Is Away On Business I Have A Vested Interest In Getting This Boat Ready To Launch. Some Of The Breakers Are Falling Apart So I Would Think The Rest Are Soon To Follow. Where Can I Get Replacement Breakers.

The Other Project We Are Working On Is Replacing The Fixed Smoked Windows. I Was Able To Get 3/16 Smoked Lexan At 6.50 A Square Foot But I Am Having Difficulty Removing The Black Trim Molding From The Old Windows. If Anybody Out There Has A Method Of Removing The Molding I Would Love To Hear It.

Also Any Recomendations On A Battery Charger. The Existing One Was In Such Bad Shape It Was Unreconizable.

Thanks For Any And All Help
Acaliri

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Congratulations on the New To You boat. I would recommend contacting MaineSail who is a moderator on this board. He has extensive knowledge on all thing repair.

Breakers can probably be had from this site (see Parts above) or Defender.com but you might also try Mouser.com.

Battery charger will depend on how many and what type of batteries you have. In my 27PS I replace the batteries with Walmart GP27 and the charger was replace with Xantrex TrueCharge 20. Works great. You can also check in the parts here for battery chargers.

If you don't have the boat's owner manual, you can download it from this site (see Boat Info) or from my website; http://www.legendary-prime.com/Takara.htm

Good luck

Morgan

Mar 2, 2009
Lancer 27PS Lake Somerville
I just purchased a PS 27 also and was wanting to replace the windows as well. Has anyone done this or have easy ideas on how to do it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.