Lake Wallenpaupack, PA

Oct 14, 2014
na na NA
Hello,
I am brand new to NEPA and it has been a while since I have done any serious racing, but I REALLY MISS IT!!!!

I am experienced mostly the Cheasapeke and blue water, but like I said it has been a while.

I am posting this in the hopes of hooking up with someone who would like to have some additional crew for racing. I am currently living within a half hour drive from Lake Wall and Power Pack. (stole that from another thread, but it IS appropriate.)

I hope there are some takers out there. Anyone have any good tips?

Thanks, Larry

shnool

Aug 10, 2012
WD Schock Wavelength 24 Wallenpaupack
Larry I know it's late, but YES the Paupack Sail club would LOVE to have you, and YES I'd love to have you crew with me! I sail an S2 7.9 on Wally, and was 2nd overall in 2013... 2014 I sold my boat halfway through the season, and had no boat to finish with the last 3 races, I still placed 5th overall!

Anyway, its an informal bunch, we meet at Ironwood point. Race schedule is posted here:
http://www.paupacksailingclub.com/Race_Schedules/2015_Schedule.htm

My name is John, just ask for "Rum Line."

Oct 14, 2014
na na NA
I'm terribly sorry to all who answered my post. LIFE, caught up to me, and I did not get back into this website.
Rum Line, my apologies. Are you still racing? Anyone still need an extra hand with crewing?

Larry