Lake Cruise April 2022

Mar 20, 2015
C&C 30 Mk1 Winnipeg
Sigh. Our marina is still frozen.

Agreed on the French press. A good stove top espresso maker is nice additional toy.

I have no idea why some people insist on using a drip coffee maker with the hassle of a filter etc. Or even Keurig pods... Ugh.

A press has little effort and cleanup, no garbage, and the result tastes better.:dancing:

Your video has increased my indecision in regards to selling our 22. :oops:

Sep 15, 2016
Catalina 22 Minnesota
Sigh. Our marina is still frozen......

Well if you still have it at the end of summer and want one more adventure; come stateside for a sail in the Apostle Islands! Its under a days drive form Winnipeg and we have 18 other boats already coming along.....

Dec 5, 2011
Catalina Catalina 22 13632 Phenix City
Sigh. Our marina is still frozen.

Agreed on the French press. A good stove top espresso maker is nice additional toy.

I have no idea why some people insist on using a drip coffee maker with the hassle of a filter etc. Or even Keurig pods... Ugh.

A press has little effort and cleanup, no garbage, and the result tastes better.:dancing:

Glad I could be of assistance! There's days when I ponder if selling mine would be a good idea and then I get on the water and couldn't be happier. The sailing back to port under the "Franken-jib" alone with the tiller tied off was some of the best times that trip.

Feb 28, 2022
Catalina 22 12482 Champaign-Urbana, IL
Oh man that seriously was awesome. The sound of that lake took me back to some old memories of mine. Looking forward to my first overnight this summer.

BTW, I could barely read some of those captions, they flew by so fast! :D

Glad you got some of the silent sounds before the bass tournament.