Kudos to Flojet - VSD Pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
Several weeks ago our fresh water pump went off (started pumping)at about 4am. I got out my bunk and turned off the pump switch. I had an old pump at home so I installed it the following week and all was well.

I decided to call Flojet and ask for advice. The fellow I spoke with asked my for some information regarding the age, model etc.

I forwarded him the information via email along with my name/address, serial number etc. I received an email from Flojet about 2 days later and they informed me that they were shippping a new pump (no charge). The pump was about 4 years old and was only warrantied for 2 years.

This is great service from a company that stands behind their product. I have had one of these pumps on my old boat and purchased another one because they are nearly silent and do not require an expansion tank.

They are not cheap, but you can find them at Camping World at a reasonable price.

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
It is the model R4515-743 Sensor VSD 3.7. They can be purchased from Camping World for around $160. I think about $230 at WM.

Status
Not open for further replies.