Kits discontinued ??

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
TOAD marine has responded to say they can't get the gasket kit for my Racor 110 fuel filter.
" but we do not have the RAC-RK10062 in stock and it is no longer available from the manufacturer. We have cancelled this item from your order and have issued you a full refund"
What's a sailor to do? I was hoping to service the gaskets and washers while on the hard. I sent a query to Racor to see if the 110A parts will work. The units have differences.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Justin. Is it time for an upgrade? You know you deserve it.
:beer: We think a lot alike John!
There's really nothing wrong with my 110 except it's old and I was hoping to freshen it up. Maybe next year!. The admiral wants to get the cushions recovered before Spring

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
admiral wants to get the cushions recovered before Spring
If like my household, “the Admiral wants” becomes John you need to.... Like I want a quilt display holder, you need to build two more for the quilt ladies I met.

And here I thought I was told “retirement will be some Your Time”. Boy, I think I have been fooled.

May 20, 2016
Catalina 36 MK1 94 Everett, WA
I’ve got one 110A Racor and one Chinese knockoff. The threads in the knockoff were cut large and the fittings almost bottomed out before getting tight.

Apr 8, 2010
Ericson Yachts Olson 34 28400 Portland OR
When our original Racor filter assembly (1988) was out of production... I bought a newer version same style. But it still had the same design problem of two O rings to leak air.

When we did a major upgrade to the drive train this year I put in a new Racor 500 series. This has less places to leak and the larger filter media should let it go for years with minimal filter changing.
Filters are "drop in" and cost a lot less, too.
Something to consider.

Oct 22, 2014
The Racor 500 is a nice filter, but it is a bit overkill for the engine in a Hunter 30.

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
Beneteau 423 Mt. Sinai, NY
:beer: We think a lot alike John!
There's really nothing wrong with my 110 except it's old and I was hoping to freshen it up. Maybe next year!. The admiral wants to get the cushions recovered before Spring
Hey Justin..... I may have a 110a from my boat you can have for $25 plus shipping.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Hey Justin..... I may have a 110a from my boat you can have for $25 plus shipping.
I might take you up on that. I'll PM you later. I don't like the word "discontinued " when it comes to Bella.

Oct 22, 2014
Oh Bella is just maturing like a fine wine... just don’t pull the cork.

Mar 20, 2016
Beneteau 351 WYC Whitby
Last edited:
Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Thanks for the advice on o-rings Mechone. I decided to go the no-brainer route and order a new Probe Plug p/n RK-20022 that comes with a new 0-ring. Total price was only $11.84 including shipping. The gas just to drive out and pull the plug to match it pays for the order.
TOAD Marine wanted more for shipping than the part costs. Somewhere in the neighborhood of $25 total. They need to offer other shipping options. I'm willing to wait longer to save on shipping

probe_plug_rep.jpg