Just for Laughs

Dec 5, 2011
Catalina Catalina 22 13632 Phenix City
For all you sailors patiently awaiting the spring thaw from the 3 feet of snow accumulated at your place up north, the snow didn't skip my place either. This is what I woke up to this morning in the back yard. Looks like between 2-3 inches, not much by anyone's standards but it's enough for our local idiots to start driving off the roads, through stop signs and into each other more than they normally do.

Attachments

Mar 15, 2013
Catalina 22 charleston
For all you sailors patiently awaiting the spring thaw from the 3 feet of snow accumulated at your place up north, the snow didn't skip my place either. This is what I woke up to this morning in the back yard. Looks like between 2-3 inches, not much by anyone's standards but it's enough for our local idiots to start driving off the roads, through stop signs and into each other more than they normally do.
This is why I like the South. Snow, if it happens, is not deep and only last a few days.

Attachments

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Our back yard in Sumter, SC.

I love cold-weather sailing. We introduced a couple to our sailing club with snow on the ground. Just wish we could have gone up today.

Attachments

Nov 19, 2008
Catalina C-22 MK-II Parrish, FL
Yeah, you guys lounging around in front of the fire place, peaking your head out the door to grab a few shots, and here I am, busting my butt waxing the boat and installing new LED lights on the trailer! :cussing:

Don :D

Attachments

Cambo

Aug 28, 2013
Hinterhoeller Niagara 31 Parry Sound
I'm very jealous of you all! We have had a brutal winter with no end in sight in Parry Sound, Ontario.

The aerial shots are of the harbor and the marina where my boat is tucked away for the long winter.

image-713170659.jpg

image-2473037299.jpg

image-1535412266.jpg

Attachments

azguy

Aug 23, 2012
Catalina 22 Lake Pleasant
Yesterday in Phoenix, blue skies and 70 degrees, sailed for 6 straight hours doing laps on the lake, well 2 laps actually :dance:

Attachments

Oct 31, 2012
Hunter 2008 H25 Lake Wabamun
Out in western Canada (Alberta) we’ve had more than our usual snow fall amounts. Having a good boat cover is part of the essential equipment (if you don't have a garage big enough). The cover was made by Kinder Industries and it works great. Here are a few shots before and after cover.