JSI Bimini mfg. identified?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Donna

Could you please identify the bimini manufacturer JSI? Thanks for the help.

L

LaDonna Bubak - Planet Catalina

JSI

Do you want to know who JSI is or who manufactures the biminis for JSI? If it's the former, JSI is a big catalog operation out of Florida (I think) which sells sails, equipment, etc. They're big name but I don't think they're quality is top notch. I'm sure it's adequate but probably not the best you can get. If your question was the latter, I'd call JSI to see who manufactures their biminis. I'm sure they do but don't know for sure. Have you checked out our biminis? Go back to the Home Page & at the top there's a big BIMINI banner. That'll take you to an estimator for your particular boat. Worth checking out! LaDonna

S

Sam Sevier

JSI ( Johnson Sails Inc.)

I am really trying to be calm while writing this, but it upsets me when people make comments about something they obviously know nothing about. Jsi is the official manufacturer for all canvas and interior work for Catalina for the 400, 380, and Morgan 38 and 45. They also do a large portion of Beneteaus and Island Packets interiors. Their facilities are located about 2 miles from the Largo factory and are huge. The canvas shop alone is the size of a gymnasium. I have used them for interiors, cockpit cushions, canvas work, and rigging for my Catalina 30, Beneteau 38, and Catalina 400. Their workmanship is second to none. and everything is satisfaction guaranteed. If you order a new 400 your interior and any canvas work you order from Catalina will be built by JSI. I forgot, they also do the interiors for the new 470. So if you have been to the boat shows and have seen a new 380,400, or 470 you are looking at JSI's work. Their address is;JSI, P.O. Box 20926, St. Petersburg, Fl. 33742-0926. Phone #800-234-3220. NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE does better work, or has better products.

L

LaDonna Bubak - Planet Catalina

Sorry to upset you Sam, but

I have spoken to several people who were unsatisfied with the quality of their sails. I've never spoken to anyone regarding their interiors or biminis (which I believe I made clear). I'm glad you're happy with their work but it's possible, just maybe, that someone else out there might not be as happy with them. I'm glad you've given a differing view. LaDonna

Status
Not open for further replies.