Jimmy B in town

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
Jimmy Buffett was in Chesapeake Beach, south of Annapolis, over the weekend. Not sure if he was on his boat or not. I'm sure the local papers will cover the story on Tuesday. Updates as they become available. Keep your eyes open- he may soon be in a bar near you!

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
He was up in Chesapeake City and Havre de Grace on Sunday. Passed pretty close by his anchored boat during our Sunday afternoon race, but didn’t know it was his until I saw a local news story today.

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
He was up in Chesapeake City and Havre de Grace on Sunday. Passed pretty close by his anchored boat during our Sunday afternoon race, but didn’t know it was his until I saw a local news story today.
I read his story in The Capital newspaper this morning. Chesapeake City is the place, but is not the same as the Chesapeake Beach I thought was his stop. Maybe he'll work his way down the Chesapeake Bay? APB alert: maybe 50 feet, seafoam green hull, "The Last Mango" . Geeze- he's the same age as me. Well, for another 3 weeks at least. :wow3:

Oct 2, 2008
Pearson/ 530 Strafford, NH
Glad someone is having fun.
Ron, ML said Hi, I had to edit because she wouldn’t pass the butter until I did.
For my cheeseburger in paradise. :biggrin:

Last edited: