Jabsco electric head switch.

Jan 5, 2021
Hunter 41 DS Saint Petersburg
I have a Jabsco fresh water electric head on my new to me 2005 Hunter 41DS. I have replace the hoses, macerator pump, and switch. The fill and flush switch works fine. However when I press just the drain switch, it fills with water and drains just like the fill and flush switch does. When I press the fill only switch, nothing happens. P.O. said he didn't move any of the wire connections.
Do you have any ideas or see something wired up wrong here?
Thank you in advance,
RJM ST.Pete
IMG_20210521_182743.jpg
IMG_20210523_110129.jpg

Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Sounds like the upper rocker switch is operating correctly (simple flush mode by activating both the rinse water supply and the macerator discharge pump simultaneously) and the bottom rocker switches are not functioning properly. Long shot but have you tried to reversing the wires at the top?

1621788940109.png

Jan 5, 2021
Hunter 41 DS Saint Petersburg
Sounds like the upper rocker switch is operating correctly (simple flush mode by activating both the rinse water supply and the macerator discharge pump simultaneously) and the bottom rocker switches are not functioning properly. Long shot but have you tried to reversing the wires at the top?

View attachment 194437
Since the top switch operates properly, (rinse/evacuate simultaneously) and there is rinse/evacuate on the bottom switch, just not independently as it should be. I believe it's more than likely a mixed wiring at the bottom switch. I have tried swapping them around on the switch, just haven't come up with the correct combination.

Dec 2, 1997
- - LIttle Rock
I can't really tell from that drawing whether it is or not. I found these wiring instructions for it in Defender's listing for that switch:

• Select a location for the switch panel that is convenient to the toilet user and that will also allow access to run the wires from the switch panel to both the toilet's motor and the solenoid valve/siphon breaker as well as from the electrical power source to the switch panel
  • The red lead from the panel should be connected to an over-current protected positive power source
  • Connect the brown lead from the panel to the waste pump positive (orange) motor lead
  • Connect the black waste pump motor lead to battery negative
  • Connect the yellow lead from the panel to a solenoid valve terminal
  • Connect the remaining solenoid valve terminal to battery negative
    • The solenoid valve is not polarity sensitive
--Peggie