It's still winter

Oct 9, 2008
Bristol 29.9 Dana Point
It's still winter.

It's been so long since the boat moved, the barnacles left on their own, out of boredom.

I started the motor up last week, just to see if it would still run. When I did, the boat yelled, "What the f#ck is that noise?!!"

The last time I was standing at an angle, my car was stuck in the snow on a hill.

It's been so long since I felt the wind in my face, I ask the wife to sneeze on me just for the effect.

I walked into the yacht club the other day, and they called security.

The last time I had an adventure, careening across the water with the spray on my skin and my own voice filling the air with excitement, I was slipping on a sidewalk slush puddle in 35 degree rain.

Feb 16, 2011
Macgregor 26X Michigan City, IN
From another sailboat owner:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKGIhyw_pP0&feature=youtu.be :D

It's still winter.

It's been so long since the boat moved, the barnacles left on their own, out of boredom.

I started the motor up last week, just to see if it would still run. When I did, the boat yelled, "What the f#ck is that noise?!!"

The last time I was standing at an angle, my car was stuck in the snow on a hill.

It's been so long since I felt the wind in my face, I ask the wife to sneeze on me just for the effect.

I walked into the yacht club the other day, and they called security.

The last time I had an adventure, careening across the water with the spray on my skin and my own voice filling the air with excitement, I was slipping on a sidewalk slush puddle in 35 degree rain.

Nov 10, 2013
Hunter 22 North Hero VT
Yeah it's still winter, but we moved our boat out of the snow bank with the tractor last night, found a Chapman's on sale at West Marine yesterday, and ordered a new 25# Mantus today. When the Lake thaws, we plan on being the first boat in the marina!

Feb 9, 2008
Catalina 22 Long Beach Harbor, MS
Funny.

Made two sails out to Cat Island in Feb. Kayaked N side both times. Kayaked 6 miles in the West Pascagoula river marsh last weekend and caught my first redfish of the year. 76 degrees this weekend. Fish are starting to jump, the azaleas are blooming, and spring is in the air! God bless Mississippi and pass the antiseptic.

(Sorry, I had to do it..)

pupluv

Nov 11, 2007
- - wilmington, ca
It's sunshine and 75 degrees in Marina del Rey. We were out today for a few hours. I grew up in NJ but I'll never, ever move back.

Oct 9, 2008
Bristol 29.9 Dana Point
It's sunshine and 75 degrees in Marina del Rey. We were out today for a few hours. I grew up in NJ but I'll never, ever move back.
I moved here from Huntington Beach. Boat was in Dana Point. Grew up in Ventura. So, my pain is much greater, as I truly know what I'm missing. Especially the sailing.

Yep, when I move back to Orange County, I will never....ever....move away again.