Its funny Friday!

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Skunk in the Trunk. Yes, this post does have a slight nautical connection.
I think I might soak the towel in ether first...(nap time)... just to be on the safe side... kitty might wake up with a head ache but I would not feel guilty about that.

Jun 11, 2004
Oday 31 Redondo Beach
A comment on the skunk's taste in "beer"

Four CEOs of beer companies were having a meeting and they decided to get a drink.

The CEO of Anheuser Busch orders a Bud Light.
The CEO of Miller orders a Miller Lite.
The CEO of Coors orders a Coors Light.
The CEO of Guiness orders a Coke.

The three CEOs ask him, "why aren't you ordering a Guiness?"

He replies. "if you guys aren't drinking beer, then neither will I."

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Here is a late Friday entry.

A husband and wife were getting all snugly in bed. The passion was heating up, but then the wife stopped, "Honey, I really don't feel like it tonight. I want you to hold me."

Her husband was completely perplexed, "What??" His wife explained, "I just don't think you're really in tune with my emotional needs as a woman."

Her husband realized nothing was going to happen tonight and he might as well deal with it. The next day he took his wife shopping at a big department store. He walked around and had her try on three very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one she liked best. He told his wife to take all three of them. Then they went to get matching shoes worth $200 a pair. After that they went to the jewelry department, where she got a set of diamond earrings. His wife was so excited. She thought her husband had flipped out, but she didn’t care. She went for the tennis bracelet. Her husband said, "Although you don't play tennis, go ahead and get it if that's what you really like."

His wife was practically jumping up and down with excitement. She couldn't even believe what was going on. She finally turned to him, "I am ready to go. Let's go to the cash register."

Her husband replied, "Oh, no - no - no! Honey, we're not going to buy all this stuff." His wife's face went blank. "No, honey, I just want you to hold it for a while."

Her face turned really red, and she was about to explode. Her husband continued, "You must not be in tune with my financial needs as a man.”