Its funny Friday!

jssailem

SBO Weather and Forecasting Forum Jim & John
Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
You got too much free time at school @rgranger on a Friday.

Shouldn't you be grading papers. Developing a pop quiz?

• Ha
Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
A friend sent me this one…

Late one foggy night two boaters collide head-on while trying to navigate a narrow inlet channel. Both their boats were damaged, disabled and slowly sinking.

As they each watched their boats slowly slip away beneath them, the first boater said: ” You know, this is a sign that we should never take life for granted and that we should live it to the fullest”.

“You are right,” said the other boater as he opened a cooler and pulled out a bottle of bourbon whiskey. Let’s drink to living well for the rest of our lives.

The first boater took the bottle and, after a big swig, handed it back to the other boater who in turn quickly threw it into the river.

More than a little surprised the first boater exclaimed: ” You didn’t take a drink!?”

“Naw”, said the other boater, “I think I’ll just wait for the Coast Guard to show up.

Feb 21, 2008
Hunter 33 Metedeconk River
On his 75th birthday a man was given a gift certificate from his wife. The certificate was for a consultation with a Native American medicine man living on a nearby reservation who was rumored to have a simple cure for ED.

The husband went to the reservation and saw the medicine man. The Native American gave him a potion and with a grip on his shoulder warned, “this is a powerful medicine. You take only a teaspoonful and then say ‘1,2,3’. When you do you will become more manly than you have ever been in your life, and you can perform for as long as you want.”

The man thanked the old Native American and as he walked away he turned and asked “How do I stop the medicine from working?” The Indian replied that “Your partner must say 1,2,3,4., but when she does, the medicine will not work again until the next full moon.”

The man was very eager to see if it worked so he went home, showered, shaved, took a spoonful of the medicine and then invited his wife to join him in the bedroom. When she joined him, he took off his clothes and said “1,2,3!” Immediately he was the manliest of men. His wife was excited and began throwing off her clothes and then she asked, “What was the 1,2 3 for?

And that boys and girls is why we should never end our sentences with a preposition because we could end up with a ______ participle.