It's Curtains!

Jun 12, 2021
Hunter 240 Aqualand Marina, Lake Lanier
The Wet Dog's, H240, previous owner did not have the privacy curtains from the original owner. I can't find the factory curtains online. Does anyone have the dimensions and/or any other useful information?

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2013
Hunter 46 Point Richmond, CA
Design, sew and install them yourself OR go to a canvas shop to maake them and install the necessay hardware?

Jun 12, 2021
That is my plan. There is a track there for some kind of slides. I am trying to find the dimensions that the factory used.

Jul 3, 2020
Hunter 260 Sarasota
That is my plan. There is a track there for some kind of slides. I am trying to find the dimensions that the factory used.
Check the track. Mine on my 260 was plastic and crazy brittle with age. I’m planning to replace it with an aluminum track and new curtains (factory ones are dated and ugly.)

Dec 20, 2020
Prindle 16' Corrotoman River, VA
If it's like the one on the 26, I think they are camper curtain tracks. I went looking for some reason and found something very similar. I don't remember any of the details. Memory is the first thing to go.

Jun 12, 2021
My memory left too. I will be 75 in January. I may get the boat ready by then.

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
Ron, shame tha t your ticket was pulled. You are in the class of wise old men who could help the youngsters which is where I learned alot.