interior shot

Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
Mark thats a great shot of the salon they seemed to have spruced up the 11.A a lot more than the 9.2A with turnings and higher profile trim work .....

Jtoben

Jan 14, 2011
S2 11.0a Holland, MI
WOW, it's a bit like our interior, with nearly the same new cushion fabric!

image-1593771416.jpg

image-2078570676.jpg

Jtoben

Jan 14, 2011
S2 11.0a Holland, MI
We removed the door to one of the settee lockers on the stbd side, it's where the AC vent is located. I still have the door though. It has been a nice option, obviously paid for by the original owner. We also have two doors to the head, but I haven't seen that in any other 11.0.

Sep 6, 2011
We removed the door to one of the settee lockers on the stbd side, it's where the AC vent is located. I still have the door though. It has been a nice option, obviously paid for by the original owner. We also have two doors to the head, but I haven't seen that in any other 11.0.
That is something we have and I find a little odd. We have a bifold door near the v-berth and a solid door in the shower behind the door to the v-berth.

SC

Jtoben

Jan 14, 2011
S2 11.0a Holland, MI
The purpose of the two doors is to allow access to the head at night by both v berth and other sleeping areas, while allowing for compete privacy no matter who is using the head.

Jul 19, 2013
Hunter 33 New Orleans
The purpose of the two doors is to allow access to the head at night by both v berth and other sleeping areas, while allowing for compete privacy no matter who is using the head.
I think that is called a Hollywood bath. ODay has it in one of their boats the 32 I think. The Catalina 44.5 has two heads setup in that manner.